Every human across the globe should be on top of the food chain
Harnessing the Power of Blockchain to fight hunger around the world
- Announce strategic partnerships with recognized leading organizations.
- Continued Donations to established food organizations around the world.
- Expand token listings to additional top exchanges.
- Launch FoodChain merchandise store.
- Continue food donations to help those in need
- NFT Drop
- Explore additional strategic partnerships
- Expand Donations to the Metaverse
- Become global leader in new giving organization for the 21st century
- Widespread acceptance of the FOOD token.
We believe that food is a human right
FoodChain Global has set out to become a trend setting brand and giving organization. We give directly to charities and to community members in need.
Hunger is an ancient problem that continues to harm people all over the world. Every year approximately 9 million people die of hunger and over 140 million people suffer from malnutrition. (Source: World Bank, NPR)
In 2015 the UN committed to fight global hunger and reduce it by 50% by 2030.
But there are more people hungry and malnourished today than ever before, even though we produce more than enough food to feed the planet. The current system is unable to solve this problem.
IF ACCESS TO FOOD IS A HUMAN RIGHT, WHY CAN’T WE SOLVE IT?
IF ACCESS TO FOOD IS A
HUMAN RIGHT, WHY
CAN’T WE SOLVE IT?
Innovative organizational solutions are needed to fight hunger in the 21st century.